Item Code: 61656X
Part Number: NP-UM351W-WK
NEC NP-UM351W LCD Projector
$1,537.05 Our Price
$1,427.05 Sale Price
This item is not returnable and no refund. CC Reward points are not applicable for this item.
Instant Savings end 2018-03-29
Online Special Order
Not Available In Stores
NEC's UM351W-WK includes the 3500-lumen UM351W ultra short throw projector and NP04WK1 wall mount kit. This model delivers an extremely short throw distance for education and corporate applications. A complete interactive projector solution can be created using the optional NP03Wi interactive system (dual pens) with auto calibration. With its ability to be mounted to the wall directly above the screen on which it projects, this model helps eliminate the shadows and glare typically found with standard projection systems. The UM351W projector includes a powerful 20W speaker, closed captioning and RJ-45 for remote management over a network, and its input panel includes dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input to amplify the presenter's voice.
- Ultra short throw lens (0.36:1 throw ratio) helps eliminate shadows on the screen along with projected light in the presenter's eyes created by traditional front projection systems
- Comprehensive input/output panel, including dual HDMI, VGA and a microphone input
- ECO Mode™ technology helps extend lamp life and lowers power consumption
- Horizontal & Vertical Keystone adjustment or Cornerstone Correction ensures the image will fill the screen every time
- Remote monitoring and control of projector over network saves IT employee time and reduces costs related to projector operation
- Optional interactive system (dual pens) allows for annotation and collaboration on a whiteboard locally or via web meetings
- Manufacturer: Nec Corporation
- Manufacturer Part Number: NP-UM351W-WK
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.necus.com
- Brand Name: NEC
- Product Model: NP-UM351W
- Product Name: 3500-Lumen Widescreen Ultra Short Throw Projector with Wall Mount
- Product Type: LCD Projector
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.