Data center cooling costs can be greater than the cost of powering the IT equipment itself. One way to reduce these cooling costs is by operating the data center at a higher temperature. With a dynamic environmental design, the RD550 can run continuously at 45 degrees Celsius-with no impact on reliability. In fact, the system has been carefully architected and tested to support long-term reliability. The RD550 is also perfect for organizations that install servers in less strictly controlled environments. Other high-reliability features include error correcting code (ECC) memory, hot-swap hard-disk drive and SSD capability, and hot-swap and redundant power and cooling.
- Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
- Manufacturer Part Number: 70CV001DUX
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Product Line: ThinkServer
- Product Series: RD550
- Product Model: 70CV001DUX
- Product Name: ThinkServer RD550 70CV001DUX Server
- Product Type: Server
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.