• LSI SAS 3108 8-port PCI-E SAS-3 controller
• 8-port (8 internal) 12Gb/s per port
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- On board hardware IO Processor
- 2GB 1866MHz DDR3 on-card cache
- Advanced array configuration and management utilities
- Automatically negotiates PCI-E link widths
- Power management support
- Supports 1.5, 3.0, 6.0 and 12Gb/s SAS and SATA data
- Port independent auto-negotiation
- Supports SSP, SMP, STP and SATA protocols
- Optional Supercap/TFM Unit for cached data protection
(BTR-TFM8G-LSICVM02) - operating temperature (Ambient)
from 10°C - 55°C
- OS Support : Windows 2012, 2k8 64/32 bit, RedHat
Enterprise and SUSE Linux
Supermicro Low Profile 12Gb/s Eight-Port SAS Internal RAID Adapter
The Supermicro MegaRAID Low Profile AOC-S3108L-H8iR features 8 internal SAS connectors for high-performance storage connectivity. This RAID card is built on the LSI Logic SAS IC technology and proven MegaRAID technology. It addresses the growing demand for increased data throughput and scalability requirement across the enterprise-class server platforms. With high performance RAID architecture, including hardware RAID 5 and 6, this new RAID controller card supports high capacity storage applications. It delivers cost effective storage solutions using SATA drives and maximum performance and reliability with SAS drives.
With the option of SuperCap/TFM unit, this provides cached data protection and allows system builders to protect cached data even during the most catastrophic system failures.
Use a LSI SAS 3108 I/O processor for optimum RAID performance and a PCI Express host interface for increased bandwidth. This RAID adapter delivers an intelligent and robust RAID solution.
The AOC-S3108L-H8iR supports up to 240 HDD w/ RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.