The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.
This product is a special order item. Order it today and we will ship up to 7 business days.
The four-port 3ware® SAS 9750-4i controller card provides a new level of reliability, availability, and performance to businesses that are facing storage challenges, particularly in sequential I/O intensive and multi-stream environments. This 3ware controller, great for inside-the-box connectivity, employs the latest in LSI RAID-on-Chip (ROC) technology and provides a higher standard of data protection and performance. Additionally, StreamFusion + can deliver breakthroughs in high-load applications and provide enhanced features and functionality in all environments.
Offering data transfer rates of up to 6Gb/s per port, this 3ware SATA+SAS controller provides many new features while also ensuring complete investment protection for existing SAS and SATA implementations. LSI 3ware delivers unprecedented power in multi-stream RAID environments where performance, redundancy, and data protection are most important.
* Four internal SATA+SAS ports
* One mini-SAS SFF-8087 x4 connectors
* 6Gb/s throughput per port
* LSISAS2108 ROC
o 800MHz PowerPC®
* Low-profile MD2 form factor (6.6” X 2.536”)
* x8 PCI Express® 2.0 host interface
* 512MB DDRII cache (800MHz)
* Optional battery backup unit (direct attach)
* Connect up to 96 SATA and/or SAS devices
* RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and Single Disk
* Auto-resume on rebuild
* Auto-resume on reconstruction
* Online Capacity Expansion (OCE)
* Online RAID Level Migration (RLM)
* Global hot spare with revertible hot spare support
o Automatic rebuild
* Single controller multipathing (failover)
* I/O load balancing
* Comprehensive RAID management suite
Host Interface: PCI Express x8
Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBps
RAID Supported: Yes
Standard Memory: 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM
1 x SFF-8087 mini SAS 600 - Serial Attached SCSI Internal