To continuous streamlining of FinFET 14 nm production process, the latest Polaris GPUs that power SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 cards are even more energy-efficient. This allowed SAPPHIRE to crank up the clocks and reach up to 10% better performance compared to previous series. To add even more headroom for overclocking. Factory overclocked cores of the standard SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 580 run with a 1411 MHz boost clock.
4th generation Graphics Core Next GPUs of the Radeon RX 500 Series feature improved geometry engine, new display engine, increased caches and native asynchronous shaders. Equipped with 2304 GCN-based stream processors, the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 is the card to run modern games in 1080p and beyond, as well as deliver premium VR experiences.
- Manufacturer: Sapphire, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: 11265-07-20G
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.sapphiretech.com
- Brand Name: Sapphire
- Product Line: NITRO+
- Product Name: NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 580 Graphic Card
- Product Type: Graphic Card
* 3 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.