ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics provide sweet spot performance
Double the Performance
- 1809 MHz Boost Clock in OC mode for outstanding performance and gaming experience.
- Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure.
- Perfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II Overview motherboards for optimized style and performance.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecaster provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1060 comes equipped with Patented Wing-Blade Fans for max air flow with 105% more air pressure. While exclusive Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II components for superior stability. GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming. ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1060 is perfectly matched with your ASUS X99-A II motherboard!
Optimized Style and PerformancePerfectly matched with ASUS X99-A II motherboards
ASUS Dual GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics card and X99-A II motherboards share perfectly matching color themes and are ready for Windows 10. Dual GeForce® GTX 1060 is equipped with DirectX 12 to squeeze more graphics performance from the CPU and prevent GPU bottlenecks.
- Manufacturer: ASUS Computer International
- Manufacturer Part Number: DUAL-GTX1060-O6G
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://usa.asus.com
- Brand Name: Asus
- Product Model: DUAL-GTX1060-O6G
- Product Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphic Card
- Product Type: Graphic Card
* 6 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.