Add a parallel port and two RS-232 serial ports to your PC through a PCI-Express expansion slot. The PEX2S1P553B 2S1P PCI Express Serial Parallel Combo Card with Breakout Cable combines the functionality of Parallel and Serial cards, adding 2 RS232 serial ports and 1 parallel port through a single PCI Express (PCIe) slot.
Suitable for almost any computer, the card offers a low profile/half-height design and includes an optional full-height bracket. The included break-out cable uses a single connector on the card to deliver 3 ports, avoiding crowded connections that can occur with fixed/static ports. Compatible with a broad range of operating systems including DOS, Windows 7/Server 2008 R2/Vista/XP/Server 2003/2000/98SE (32/64 bit), Linux and Mac OS X.
The card also features a native single-chip design that provides improved speed and reliability while reducing the CPU load by as much as 48% over conventional (bridge chip) cards.
This product is a replacement for our PEX2S1P552B card.
Backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Manufacturer: StarTech.com
- Manufacturer Part Number: PEX2S1P553B
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.startech.com
- Brand Name: StarTech.com
- Product Name: 2S1P PCI Express Serial Parallel Combo Card
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Product Type: Serial/Parallel Combo Adapter
* 1 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.