The UGT-ST644R design encompasses great design and server technology into simple RAID Host controller. It uses the latest storage technology to bring SSD caching storage to the HDD drive to gain unparalleled access speed. This RAID Host controller enables the use of the industry's newest and fastest hard drives at 6Gb/s while providing backward compatibility to legacy SATA 3Gb/s or 1.5Gb/s drives. It uses the same cable and connectors as previous SATA generations to ease integration. Come standard for PCI Express 2.0 to double the bandwidth of the existing PCI Express bus for faster data throughput thus enhancing system performance for every type of computer user. Each PCI-Express 2.0 lane provides up to 500MB/s of throughput. It is also backward compatible with previous generation of PCI Express 1.0 technology. Using the onboard RAID firmware, the 4 SATA drives attached to this controller can be easily configured as 4 individual ports with no RAID or with RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10, and HyperDuo capabilities.
- Manufacturer: Vantec Thermal Technologies
- Manufacturer Part Number: UGT-ST644R
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.vantecusa.com
- Brand Name: Vantec
- Product Model: UGT-ST644R
- Product Name: 4 Channel 6-Port SATA 6Gb/s PCIe RAID Host Card
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Product Type: SATA Controller
* 3 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.