This is the perfect combination of a USB hub and a network port all in one. It can be used as an external USB Combo Hub or installed inside a desktop computer.
Chipset: Asix AX88760
On-chip Power-on Reset Circuit Integrated
USB 2.0 Hub Specifications:
- Fully Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
- Supports USB HS (480Mbps), FS (12Mbps) and LS (1.5Mbps) Modes
- Multiple Transaction Translator (MTT) Provides Respective TT Control Logic for Each Downstream Port
- Downstream Ports Support Power Management and Over Current Detection in both Individual and Gang Modes
- Supports Compound-device (non-removable in Downstream Ports) by I/O Pin Configuration
- Improved Slew Rate Controlled Output Driver for EMI Reduction
- Internal Power-fail Detection for ESD Recovery
USB 2.0 10/100M Fast Ethernet Specifications:
- Integrates 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet MAC/PHY
- IEEE802.3 10Base-t/100Base-TX Compatible
- Supports Twisted Pair Crossover Detection and Auto-correction (HP Auto-MDIX)
- Supports both Full-duplex with Flow Control and Half-duplex with Backpressure Operation
- MAC/PHY Loop-back Diagnostic Capability
- Support Wake-on-LAN Function
- >>Supports Suspend Mode and Remote Wakeup via Link-up, Magic Packet, MS Wateup Frame
- >>Optional PHY Power Down During Suspend Mode
- High Performance Packet Transfer Rate Over USB Bus Using Proprietary Burst Transfer Mechanism (US Patent Approval)
- Supports USB to Ethernet Bridging or Vice Versa in Hardware
* 1 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.