Deepcool is a manufacturer and provider of thermal products for desktops, laptops and servers. It was founded in Beijing in 1996. Its factory is now located in Shenzhen. Deepcool's factory employs around 700 people and has a construction area of 20,000 square meters. It is recognized by ISO9001:2000 and ISO14001. The company name was inspired by the IBM supercomputer Deep Blue.
- Synchronized RGB all-aluminum housing and fan are synchronized to present amazing lighting effects simultaneously.
- Easily controlled RGB lighting system with a wire controller or RGB software on a compatible motherboard (such as ASUS Aura).
- Optimized mounting kit with enhanced backplate and clips for easy installation and improved durability.
- Solid 0.5-mm fins & 4 heatpipes for highly efficient heat transfer.
- 120 mm RGB fan with vibration-eliminating rubber pad and PWM for low-noise operations.
- Supports mainstream Intel & AMD platforms.
Intel TDP 150WLGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X
High End Desktop i9/i7
Core i7 Extreme/i7/i5/i3
Core 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo
AMD TDP 140WAM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1(NOTE: Manuals for AM4, please refer to FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2)
Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2
Athlon II X4/X3/X2
|Overall Dimension||135X84.8X156 mm|
|Fan Dimension||120X120X25 mm|
|Bearing Type||Hydro Bearing|
|Max. Air Flow||56.5CFM|
* 2 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.