|2-year extension of limited warranty (Excludes extension of International Traveler's Warranty. Does not cover batteries, upgrades or accessories used with the covered notebook/netbook. Prepays freight from repair depot.)
- End-user must purchase and register service upgrade within 90 days of notebook/netbook
Acer notebooks and netbooks come with a one-year or three-year standard limited warranty that provides hardware technical support via toll-free phone Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central time. In addition:
- Mail-in or carry-in depot repair with repair service usually rendered within one business day after receipt for most common hardware problems. Additional time required for return of notebook/netbook to customer via prepaid ground freight.
- Free software support via phone for 90 days from the date on which the notebook/netbook is purchased.
- Repair or replacement of defective hardware with factory-refinished parts or products. Overnight parts exchange for in-stock customer-replaceable parts.
- Concurrent International Travelerís Warranty for travel outside the U.S. and Canada. Valid in more than 30 countries in Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Oceania where Acer has an authorized repair facility. Services and response times may vary in countries outside the U.S. and Canada.