||Excellent case! - 05/06/2013 13:14:16
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]
Great airflow, quiet, big enough to fit all components including multiple hard drives, water cooling, etc.
1. Tight fit up top to get watercooler radiator/fans to fit if your motherboard has heatsinks on the top edge of the board.
2. Not all fan openings have dust filters as described. Both side panel fan mounts do not and there is a small grill on the opposite side panel right where the CPU sits on the motherboard which does help with cooling a bit I think.
1. Cable management is great and can be completed cleanly.
2. Grommets help hide things, interior painted black to match the case helps appearance.
3. Highly recommend getting magnetic dust filters to stick to the inside of the case panels to cover the fan openings. This will "seal" all major openings on the case and keep the interior dust free much longer.
4. Top sata drive bay sturdy and useful.
5. 2x USB 3.0 and 2x USB 2.0 ports are a nice offering compared to many other cases in this class.