Feel the Flow
MasterLiquid Pro 240
Based on our expertise in thermal technology, we reengineered how liquid absorbs and expels heat throughout the all-in-one (AIO) closed loop of the cooler. Our holistic approach to the flow puts in your hands a comprehensive cooling machine that lasts longer, performs better and requires virtually no maintenance.
We call it FlowOp.
Based on our expertise in thermal technology, FlowOp looks at the flow of heat as it is carried and dissipated by an all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooler. Starting with the hot CPU, we reengineered how liquid absorbs and expels that heat. Our holistic approach to the flow of heat puts in your hands a comprehensive cooling machine that lasts longer, performs better and requires virtually no maintenance.
"Spraying" the CPU
We grabbed technology from top-end DIY liquid cooling kits to create a powerful pump that sprays liquid directly at the center of the water block, solving the issue of slow flow. It also allows us to mount even more ultra-fine fins on the copper base, creating even more surfaces from which the coolant can take away heat.
Adding to that effort towards silence, we encased the pump needed to drive that concentrated spray at our CPU with a silent driver. The custom driver rotates way more smoothly than any other technology out there, reducing noisy clicks and vibration. It's like you're using a V8 engine and can't even notice.
- Manufacturer: Cooler Master Co., Ltd
- Manufacturer Part Number: MLY-D24M-A20MB-R1
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.coolermaster-usa.com
- Brand Name: Cooler Master
- Product Line: MasterLiquid Pro 240
- Product Model: MLY-D24M-A20MB-R1
- Product Name: MasterLiquid Pro 240 MLY-D24M-A20MB-R1 Cooling Fan/Radiator
- Product Type: Cooling Fan/Radiator
* 1 Open Box items are available and will be eligible for a discount of 10%, except laptops & televisions. Not applicable to Demo items. See in-store for details.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.