Item Code: DCCAN00022
Part Number: 1362C002
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens (Black)
EF-M Mount Lens/APS-C Format
44.8mm (35mm Equivalent)
Maximum Aperture: f/3.5
One UD Element & Two Aspherical Elements
Hybrid IS Image Stabilization
$449.99 Our Price
No Interest & No Payment for 6 months when you purchase this product in-store. [see financing options]
Final Sale Item
Order Online and Pick Up In-Store
In-Store Special Order
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens
Benefitting the optical attributes is a Hybrid IS image stabilization system that serves to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper results when working handheld and in difficult lighting conditions. A lead screw-type STM stepping motor also benefits handling by producing fast, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance to suit both stills and video applications. This AF motor can be manually overridden at any time by turning the dedicated focusing ring for making fine-tuned adjustments. Additionally, suiting the sleek stature of the Canon EOS M-series of cameras, this lens also sports a lightweight form factor and retractable design.
- One Ultra Low Dispersion element is used to control chromatic aberrations and two aspherical elements are also featured, including one double-sided aspherical element, to minimize spherical aberrations for increased clarity and sharpness.
- The built-in front-facing Macro Lite LED can be used to provide additional illuminations to subjects when working at close distances. The light can be configured to illuminate only the right or left side, or both sides, in order to produce greater visual depth and reduce shadows caused by the close proximity of the lens to the subject.
- Hybrid IS image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Lead-screw-type STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) lets you instantly switch to manual focus control in AF mode for making fine-tuned adjustments.
- Compact and lightweight overall form factor is aided by a retractable design for a more sleek profile during travel and storage. Additionally, the acute lens top shape, which is narrower than the main lens body, also helps to prevent casting shadows on close-up subjects.
The stock listed above does not take into account variances in stock levels that may occur and any items on hold.