- Enjoy crisp content and energetic hues with the 400 cd/m² brightness
- Four times the resolution of HD with WQHD mode, permits you to have more multimedia content shown without any delay with amplified efficiency
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- Features HDMI input to get connected with the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge gaming consoles
- VESA mount compatibility allows you to mount the display on a wall or with a stand depending on your specific needs
ROG Strix XG27AQM HDR Gaming Monitor - 27 inch WQHD (2560 x 1440), Fast IPS, Overclockable 270Hz (Above 144Hz), 0.5ms (GTG), ELMB SYNC, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR™ 400
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) HDR gaming monitor with ultrafast 270Hz (overclocking) refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Fast IPS technology enables a 0.5ms response time (GTG) for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with G-SYNC Compatible, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 400 certification
- G-SYNC Compatible, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience
- Full HD(1920 X 1080)@120Hz & 1440P (2560 x 1440)@60Hz output on PS5, 1440P(2560 x 1440)@120Hz VRR output on Xbox Series X/S
Highly detailed visuals and contrast
Features WQHD (2560 x 1440) panel that delivers up to 77% more onscreen desktop space than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) displays.
ASUS FastIPS Display-0.5ms (GTG) Response Time
ASUS Fast IPS Display allows the display's liquid crystal elements to switch up to 8X faster than conventional IPS panels for improved response. With a 0.5ms gray-to-gray response time, smearing and motion blur are virtually eliminated. This display also delivers superior images with outstanding colors thanks to DCI-P3 97% color gamut and an astounding 1,000:1 contrast ratio. Wide 178-degree viewing angles ensure minimal distortion and color shift even when you're viewing from extreme positions.
INCREDIBLY FAST 270HZ REFRESH RATE
You'll experience amazingly -fluid gaming visuals, giving you the upper hand in first-person shooters, racing, real-time strategy and sports titles.
Certified NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
Delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR by default on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10-Series and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-Series graphics cards.
EXTREME LOW MOTION BLUR SYNC
With ELMB SYNC, you can enable ELMB (low-motion-blur technology) and Adaptive-sync at the same time, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp visuals and high frame rates while gaming.
ACCURATE, WIDER COLOR PALETTE
Provides a wider range of colors with a cinema-standard DCI-P3 97% and sRGB 150% color gamut. To ensure color accuracy, all the monitors is factory pre-calibrated with factory calibration report.
ASUS AURA SYNC LIGHTING
With exclusive ASUS Aura Sync lighting technology, ROG Strix XG27AQM provides ambient lighting that can be synchronized with other Aura-enabled components and peripherals.
HDR | HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE (HDR) WITH DISPLAYHDR™ 400
HDR technology supports across a range of luminance to deliver a wider color range and higher contrast than traditional monitors. The brightest whites and the darkest blacks bring out details like never before. Also, it can get peack brightness of 400 nits to meet the requirement for DisplayHDR™ 400 certification.
Multi HDR Mode
Now you can choose from multiple HDR modes to adjust monitor HDR performance based on the current viewing scenario.
In-game enhancements | Dynamic Shadow Boost
ASUS Dynamic Shadow Boost technology automatically clarifies dark areas of the game without changing other areas, improving overall viewing while also making it easier to spot enemies hidden in dark areas of the map.