- Intel® WI-FI 6E AX210 module built-in
- Dedicated spectrum in 6GHz band for maximum speed and ultra-low latencies
- Support dual-stream Wireless in the 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz bands
- IEEE 802.11.acR2+ax compliant
- High speed wireless connection up to 2400Mbps
- Fully qualified BLUETOOTH 5.2
- MU-MIMO TX/RX
- Paired with AORUS high performance 2Tx2R antenna
- PCIe x1 interface card
Smashes the GbE Barrier!
2x2 802.11ax Tri-Band WIFI + BLUETOOTH 5.2 card GC-WBAX210 is an exclusive PCIe expansion card that offers support for the latest 2x2 802.11ax 160MHz Tri-Band WIFI and BLUETOOTH 5.2 connectivity.
AORUS Antenna Supports Tri-Band with Better WIFI Signal
- All new antenna supported Tri-band 802.11ax 2.4GHz / 5GHz / 6GHz.
Better signal strength compared to traditional antenna design
- AORUS Antenna with smart antenna function for the best WIFI signal transmitting
- Multiple angle tilt and magnetic base for the best signal strength direction and location
WIFI 6E Advantage
Spectrum congestion is huge problem in current WIFI environment nowadays because too many devices all use existing 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrum, and it cause unreliable connection and slower speed. WIFI 6E is extended standard to WIFI 6, and it use dedicated 6GHz band that it provides not only brand new frequency to transfer data, but also spacious spectrum for future more devices. With WIFI 6E, users can enjoy faster connection and stronger signal than before.
Standard : BLUETOOTH 5.2
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6, CERTIFIED a/b/g/n/ac WMM, WMM-Power Save, WPA3, PMF, Wi-Fi Direct, WIFI Agile Multiband.
IEEE WLAN Standard:
IEEE 802.11-2016 and select amendments (selected feature coverage) IEEE 802.11a, b, d ,e ,g ,h ,I ,k , n ,r ,u ,v ,w ,ac ,ax ; Fine Timing Measurement based on 802.11-2016, Wi-Fi Location R2 (802.11az) HW readiness
Security Methods - WPA2 ; WPA3
Authentication Protocols - 802.1X EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS/MSCHAPv2, PEAPv0 -MSCHAPv2 (EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA, EAP-AKA')