- Compatible Ryzen 5 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR5 SDRAM slot for convenient installation of memory
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
CROSSHAIR X670E HERO
Unyielding power delivery and robust thermal management form the indelible tenets of its creed. Hyperspeed connectivity, comprehensive PCIE 5.0 and DDR5 support, and Polymo lighting add potent layers of build personalization on top. And the finishing touches are added by exclusive utilities and overclocking controls that allow you to uniquely flex the performance of Ryzen 7000 Series processors. Define your AM5 build with the ROG Crosshair X670E Hero.
The grueling demands of the mightiest AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors are no match for the eighteen 110A-stage power solution of the ROG Crosshair X670E Hero. Its massive headroom opens up incredible overclocking potential, bolstered by a combo attack of unique ROG technologies and champion-level DDR5 speeds.
Every layer of the Hero's armor is painstakingly forged to keep it cool under stress. Enormous heatsinks have been strategically hewn to offer massive thermal headroom to the VRM, while both chipsets share a large central plate for widespread dissipation. Filling in the gaps, the M.2 slots have vast heat spreaders to let installed drives plow through intense PCIe 5.0 transfers without breaking a sweat.
The dual-chipset design of the ROG Crosshair X670E Hero brings a wealth of bandwidth for connected devices so that you can have it all. WiFi 6E, 2.5G LAN, and dual USB4 ports all grace the rear I/O, flanked by plenty of additional ports for all your devices. On-board SupremeFX audio delivers premium, immersive sound, now using an improved ESS quad-DAC amplifier. And under the hood, up to five PCIe 5.0 M.2 drives can be loaded up for blazing fast load times and transfer speeds.
The ROG Crosshair X670E Hero provides a myriad of intuitive and flexible tools to optimize every aspect of your system.
Illuminating the I/O shroud of the ROG Crosshair X670E Hero is a colorful microstructural array called Polymo Lighting. Two stylish patterns are available for builders to tinker with in Armoury Crate and sync up with the rest of their system for a brilliant display of individuality.