- Compatible Ryzen processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR5 SDRAM slot for convenient installation of memory
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX gaming desktop motherboard
- 4 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec
Take your build from B-tier to S with the Strix B650E-E! PCIe 5.0 and DDR5 propel your rig into the future, and innovative Q-Design features make system setup a breeze. All of its perks are backed by a tenacious power solution, hefty heatsinks, and exclusive overclocking technologies to drive you to the next level with Ryzen 7000.
With its jacked up power solution, beefy VRM heatsinks, and incredible throughput to connected components, the ROG Strix B650E-E goes toe-to-toe with the greatest that Ryzen 7000 can offer.
Fully embracing the new standard, the Strix B650E-E offers abundant PCIe 5.0 support to give unfettered bandwidth to the fastest SSDs and graphics cards available. Both of the x16 expansion slots are Gen 5-ready, and are protected with SafeSlot retention brackets. Two of the onboard M.2 slots are geared for blistering 16 GB/s read and write speeds courtesy of their PCIe 5.0 interfaces, while the accompanying 4.0 pair deliver still-impressive 8 GB/s transfers. And all of the M.2 slots are covered with substantial heatsinks to dispatch the heat of next-gen drives.
Backing up its core performance, the ROG Strix B650E-E packs superfast WiFi and tethered networking, as well as immersive audio courtesy of its enhanced SupremeFX solution.
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of newly available spectrum in the 6 GHz band to provide up to seven 160 MHz channels for ultrafast throughput and better performance in dense wireless environments.
Intel 2.5G Ethernet
Low-latency gaming, speedy file transfers, and high-resolution video streaming are among the many perks of onboard Intel® 2.5 Gbps Ethernet.
PLAY IN STYLE
A black PCB and heatsinks match most hardware, and customizable RGB lighting furthers its flexibility. Pair the Strix B650E-E with other products from the diverse ROG ecosystem to create a fully customized gaming setup that reflects your personal style.
UNDENIABLY ROG STRIX
Bold and elegant, the ROG Strix B650E-E bears a premium aesthetic similar to the Electro Punk peripheral series. Black shrouds cover the SSDs and chipset with contrasting powder-coated and brushed metal textures, and playful pink accents draw the gaze around the board. The I/O shroud is emblazoned with a split image of the ROG eye, the center of which can shine with a splash of customizable RGB.
A myriad of ROG-exclusive tools put advanced system tuning and configuration at your fingertips.