- Compatible Ryzen processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR5 SDRAM slot for convenient installation of memory
- Wireless support reduces the number of cables required to connect peripherals
- HDMI interface connects variety of HD devices including Gaming Controllers, Blu-ray players, laptops, PCs, digital cameras and many others for you to experience the ultimate HD display
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Features Thunderbolt I/O that lets you move data between your devices and computers with unprecedented speed
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
The ROG Strix B650-A Gaming WiFi comes equipped with potent performance and thermal prowess in a fresh-looking package. Robust power delivery designed to handle the latest AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors is cooled with thick metal heatsinks that stand out against a black PCB. A PCIe 5.0 M.2 slot, speedy DDR5 memory support, and the latest WiFi 6E networking fleshes out the futuristic feature set.
PCIE® SLOT Q-RELEASE
A physical button unlocks the first PCIe slot's security latch with a simple press, greatly simplifying the process of removing a PCIe card from the motherboard when it's time to upgrade to a new GPU or add-in card.
Robust power delivery, speedy storage and RAM, and comprehensive cooling controls are core fundamentals of the ROG Strix B650-A, thoroughly preparing you for the future of gaming
Blazing fast storage is at your command with a PCIe 5.0 and two PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots, all featuring robust heatsinks to maximize performance. Push speeds even further, create a mirrored backup, or both; NVMe and SATA RAID configurations (0/1/10) are available through AMD RAIDXpert2. The top PCIe 4.0 x16 SafeSlot supports heavy graphics cards and features Q-Release for easy upgrades.
The ROG Strix B650-A delivers next-gen connectivity for ultrafast data transfers and low-latency networking. An advanced audio solution allows you to pick out the smallest cues and home in on your opponents.
Onboard WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of newly available spectrum in the 6 GHz band to provide up to seven 160 MHz channels for ultrafast throughput and better performance in dense wireless environments.
Intel 2.5G Ethernet
Low-latency gaming, speedy file transfers, and high-resolution video streaming are among the many perks of onboard Intel@ 2.5 Gbps Ethernet.