- 5 ms GTG response time makes it excellent for latest action films, sports or gaming
- Enjoy crisp content and energetic hues with the 350 cd/m² brightness
- Experience breathtaking level of details when you open your eyes to the clarity of 4K UHD screen
- LED backlight enhances display performance that delivers an outstanding color range and contrast ratios
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
- HDMI interface allows you to connect to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, laptop PCs, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate true high-definition display
- DisplayPort interface that transmits both audio and video signals through a single connection to deliver versatile performance
- Thunderbolt I/O technology lets you move data between your devices and your computer with unprecedented speed
Improved Design Experience through Superb Color Accuracy
Improved Accuracy and
Productivity Tailored for the Sophisticated Tastes
Created with such demand in mind, BenQ's PD3220U comes with an aesthetically elegant look that prioritizes flexibility and designers' love for sophistication. To satisfy designers' needs for impeccable color performances while enhancing the overall productivity for them, PD3220U comes with an upgraded color gamut that's compatible with DCI-P3 and Display P3 while offering Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for a more efficient image and data transmission experience.
Premium Concepts Reflected through the Impeccable Color Performance
Designers rely on professional display monitors to take a laser-sharp look at colors, the most basic element of every product. By guaranteeing that all colors are impeccably accurate, designers can rest assured that customers will feel that the products they buy are worth every penny they've spent.
Devoted to meet the latest professional color standard, BenQ has developed AQCOLOR technology to uphold the concept: "Accurate Reproduction". BenQ has invited a color expert to lead the team, and also joined ICC (International Color Consortium) and ISO (International Standard Organization) to establish color-related standards and implementation.
Flawless Color Reproduction through the Upgraded Color Gamut
Display P3, P3 and sRGB
PD3220U is equipped with the latest color standards, Display P3 and DCI-P3, to guarantee a consistent color application among all designers. As more apps, devices and websites adopt the color space of DCI-P3, PD3220U also comes with a full compatibility with this new color standard, allowing design professionals to effortlessly load and display images imported from different sources. Additionally, the monitor covers 95% of DCI-P3, as well as 100% of sRGB and Rec. 709 color spaces, utilizing the advanced IPS wide viewing angle technology to minimize color shift to inspire absolute design confidence.
The Industry-Leading Color Calibration for Top-Notch Color Accuracy
Out-of-The-Box Color Calibrationa
BenQ's PD3220U monitor offers the out-of-the-box color accuracy that guarantees users can enjoy the most trustworthy color performance.
enQ releases a new feature to help designers effortlessly complete the steps of matching the ICC profiles between monitors and computers. Controllable through the software Display Pilot or the monitor itself, ICCsync allows designers to customize the color mapping process, and facilitates an instant color mode adjustment that emphasizes productivity.
BenQ's DesignVue PD3220U is equipped with HDR10 technology to let designers preview video content's HDR effect during the editing process, ensuring desirable outcomes for their final works.
Specialized Display Modes Tailored to All Designers
One fascinating aspect of the design industry is the depth and varieties it possesses. In order to fully showcase the dynamic nature of the field, designers require tools that can help bring out the highest potential of their works. BenQ's PD3220U monitor possesses the most suitable display modes to assist designers produce works of the highest quality
Adjusting image brightness and contrast for superb clarity and sharp details, Darkroom mode creates the optimal setting for work in darkened post-processing environments.